HOW DOES SPUTNIK WORK?
The Sputnik Sensor is connected to the Calibration Unit inserted into the Bio-Well lens, creating connected resonance contours. Bias current in the electrical chain of this contour depends on the capacitance of space between Sputnik antenna and environmental-grounded and electroconductive subjects. Both geophysical parameters of the particular environment and man-made electromagnetic fields and constructions would influence this capacitance. Emotions are related to the activity of the parasympathetic part of the autonomic nervous system, which changes blood micro-circulation, perspiration, blood micro-circulation, perspiration, sweating, and other functions of the body, resulting in the changes of the overall conductivity of the body and the conductivity of acupuncture points in particular. Therefore, the presence in the vicinity of the instrument of the emotional people may change the conductivity of space and, hence, the signals of the sensor. This may be related to the formation of areas of decreased entropy in space, or, as Prof. Tiller claims, “associated with the buildup of a negative magnetic charge manifesting in the environment” Some quantum effects may be involved as well.
- The primary outputs of the Bio-Well device connected to the Sputnik Sensor are the energy parameters of the space, which allows evaluating geo-active zones, both positive and negative.
- Measurements have no time limitations.
- Results are presented in the form of time dynamics graphs.
- Powerful embedded mathematics allows statistical processing of data with flexible processing parameters
- All data may be saved for further processing and interpretation
- Powerful research tool
- Measure the energy of different places of interest during travels
- Allows you to see the influence of Moon phases, Sun storms, and environmental conditions on space, and, hence, to your well-being.
- Sputnik allows you to find the best position for a bed in your bedroom.
- Measure response to human emotions, meditations, pray, both individual and collective within an environment.
- Sputnik may detect the influence of music on the audience.
- Product contents: Sputnik Sensor with connecting cable
- Sputnik Sensor: 2.13"w x 6.25"h
- Weight: 1 lb.