Protection from Dirty Electricity
AC Filter for Harmonics & Transients (Dirty electricity) / Multifrequency Filter Protection of RFR / ESD / LF Magnetic Flux
The STROOM MASTER® is a 2-in-1 solution for protection against dirty electricity and surrounding high-frequency radiation. It has an active filter that cleans the noise of harmonics and transients in the electrical lines; as well as a unique passive filter with the SPIRO® material for all radio frequency interferences entering the wiring. We recommend installing the STROOM MASTER® using an EMI meter to ensure the full reduction of interferences and the most efficient use of filters in a specific space.
Alternating Current (AC)
3G, 4G, LTE, 5G (Sub6) / WiFi 2.4, WiFi 5, Wifi 6 / Bluetooth 5
- AC Filter for Harmonics & Transients (Dirty electricity).
- Integrated 15-Amp surge protector.
- Built-in SPIRO® Technology (Nanomagnetic Polarizing Filter).
- Covers with SPIRO® a broader frequency spectrum (Up to 300 GHz).
- Verifiable functionality with a common EMI LINE METER.
- LED on/off indicator.
- Damage-resistant housing.
- Plug-In Install.
- Built-In Outlet.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- UL Quality compliance certification.
How to use it?
- Plug it into an outlet or power strip.
- Check the blue indicator light on the front to verify that the device is on. You can use the stickers inside the packaging to cover the light indicator and avoid unnecessary light at night.
- The STROOM MASTER® has a built-in outlet that allows you to plug in any other device or appliance.
- Use an EMI meter (electromagnetic interference meter, sold separately) to check before and after levels of dirty electricity. Recommended levels should be below 150 mV minimum, the ideal being below 100 mV.
For an average household or small office, you should use 1 STROOM MASTER® every 194 sq ft. For example, a house with a 970 sq ft area should have 5 STROOM MASTER® filters installed.
Ideally, install one STROOM MASTER® in each room (Kitchen, Family Room, Living Room, Home Office, Bedroom, etc.). Make sure you install it where your main EMF sources are located (Wi-Fi router, microwave oven, etc.)
Plug & Play
Any Type B Outlet
Can use adapters for different types of outlets
- Input: AC 100V to 240V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Output: AC 100V to 240V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Max Electric Current: 15 A
- Output Power: 3.3 KW
- Output: AC 110V to 240V – 15 A
- Watt loss: 0.02%
- Scavenging rate: 92.7%
- Effective power: 99.8%
- Plug Type B (North and Central America)
- Range: 0 Hz to 8 Ghz
SPIRO® Range of Influence
- SPIRO® Filtering Power: 3.0 (9 SPIRO® Films)
- Power Density RFR: 2,19 mW/cm² / 2.190.000 mW/m²
- AC Electrical Field Capacity: 3.24 v/m (ELF)
- AC Magnetic Flux: 90 mG / 9.0 uT
- Range of Action Radius: 7.87 ft / 2.40 m (Spherical)
- Range of Action Diameter: 15.75 ft / 4.80 m (Spherical)
- General Area of Influence: 21.65 yd² / 18.10 m²
- Film Frequency Range: 0 Hz to 3 x 10¹² Hz (300 GHz)
- Films Curie Temperature: 1011.2 °F (544 °C)
- Made for Telecommunications from 0.3 GHz to 8 GHz